S1E6: '90s Nostalgia
We start off this nostalgic episode with Sara giving Laura a surprise birthday gift. They both had bad weeks, but Laura is looking forward to celebrating her birthday and Sara is excited about her updated pantry jars. The bulk of this episode is a trip down memory lane, with a focus on their ‘90s childhoods. In addition to all the classic ‘90s music, tv and fashion, they also discuss the Scholastic Book Fair, puberty, and what their Spice Girls names might be. It’s a fun one! Then they listen to their first official listener voicemail (from Sara’s blogging buddy @graylin_porter) before finishing with recommendations.
PRODUCTS, ETC. MENTIONED:
• Indie Lee Discovery Kit (travel sizes), Eye Serum and Brightening Cleanser
• interview with Indie Lee on the Bad on Paper podcast
• Glossier priming moisturizer
• Sara’s pantry makeover on Instagram
• Weck jars with wooden lids
• Le Parfait French canning jars
• label maker
• Away carry on suitcase
• Iz Harris on YouTube
television & movies:
• Two of a Kind
• Saved by the Bell
• TGIF (Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Teen Angel)
• Disney Channel: Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, Cadet Kelly, The Luck of the Irish, Brink, Rip Girls
• Disney movies: Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Toy Story
• Seinfeld and Frasier
• PEN15 show on Hulu
Thank you for listening!
Please make sure to subscribe and leave a review. If you’d like to reach out to send in a question or comment, please do so via any of these platforms:
You can also follow Sara and Laura individually:
*This post contains affiliate links.