S2E3: Meet "The Guys," Luke and Robert
This is a special episode because you get to meet “the guys,” Luke and Robert. Find out how the foursome all truly knows one another while the gang sips some bevs and gets silly with some getting-to-know-you questions. Plus, Laura is dealing with a mean comment but she is gearing up for the fall season, Sara has a wild mammogram tale to share, and she recently had a fun girls night out for a concert in Philly. There’s a fun listener question about Gilmore Girls, and we get recommendations from the ladies and their dudes.
PRODUCTS, ETC. MENTIONED:
• Laura’s original podcast, Roam + Golightly
• Maren Morris, Kacey Musgraves, Brandi Carlile, The Highwomen
• Tavern on Camac (piano bar in Philly)
• Ashley Rodriguez’s summer sour
• Royal Izakaya (sushi restaurant in Philly)
• Paul Gauguin’s paintings from Tahiti
• Rudloe Arms (where Luke and Laura stayed in The Cotswolds)
• Dead Poets Society
• The Fifth Element
• drunk Britney Spears video (“Yes it is, Kevin.”)
• Hilary Duff aka Thiccary Duff
• @lukejohntopping and @luketoppingart
• Gilmore Girls
• Jeni’s Ice Cream in Chagrin Falls, Ohio
• Gilmore Guys podcast
• Tomato Pie Cafe in Lititz
Thank you for listening!
Please make sure to subscribe and leave a review. If you’d like to reach out to send in a question or comment, please do so via any of these platforms:
You can also follow Sara and Laura individually:
*This post contains affiliate links.