S2E4: Tastes Like Home
In today’s episode, Sara is obsessed with Younger and depressed by the cost of having kids, while Laura has nearly perfected her red curry recipe but is disappointed by her work wardrobe. Then things get nostalgic as the ladies discuss their family histories with food and cooking, plus take a walk down memory lane to freak out over all of their favorite childhood snacks. The episode wraps up with a listener question about intermittent fasting and their recommendations.
TASTES LIKE HOME:
• Taste of Home magazine
• E.L. Fudge cookies
• Hugs / Little Huggies
• Freeze Pops, Firecracker popsicles, Fudgesicles, Chocolate Eclair bars, and Strawberry Shortcake bars
• Fruit Roll-Ups and Fruit by the Foot
• Gushers (and the Gourmet Makes episode)
• Sara’s Salted Pretzel Ice Cream with Chocolate and Peanut Butter
• Chips Ahoy and Rainbow Chips Deluxe
• Sunny D
• Sara’s Grandma’s coleslaw recipe
• cheese pie (Sara’s family never ate it with the cherry pie filling on top)
• Lancaster Brewing Company (their pizza is similar to Sara’s mom’s)
• Sara’s Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
• pizzelle iron
Thank you for listening!
Please make sure to subscribe and leave a review. If you’d like to reach out to send in a question or comment, please do so via any of these platforms:
You can also follow Sara and Laura individually:
*This post contains affiliate links.